In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on a possible European fiscal response to the crisis, life after the pandemic, and what the outbreak means for sovereign investment and, possibly, your taxes.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Shortcomings in US sovereign investment
- After the Covid-19 recession
- The undeniable case for wealth tax
- Slow restart for China’s economy
- Three options for European fiscal action
- ECB and Fed innovate in disparate ways
- Outlook for Malaysia amid political uncertainties
- What Covid-19 means for financial stability
- Assessing the economic impact of coronavirus
- Global economic outlook and Covid-19 policy response
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.