OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on diversity in central banking, US fiscal wrangling, and ECB bond purchases.
Articles and other items referenced:
- US fiscal wrangling in full force
- Central banks’ diversity problem
- Fresh German legal battle over ECB easing
- Six centuries of central bank independence (synopsis)
- Central banking before 1800 (book review)
- Digital Monetary Institute Journal, June edition
- The bumpy road to recovery
- Cybersecurity post-pandemic
- Financial services in the new age of work
- The US in the global order
- Covid-19 responses and recovery: Perspectives from Germany
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.