OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on inflation predictions, the German constitutional court ruling on the Bundesbank’s participation in European quantitative easing, climate action, and the financial consequences of stimulus transmission.
Articles and other items referenced:
- The end of stable inflation rates
- Inflation now a fiscal phenomenon
- German court dispute goes to EU’s heart
- ECB ‘may double’ pandemic bond buying
- Covid-19 lessons for sustainable finance
- Stimulus transmission and its financial consequences
- Building the Philippines’ ‘new economy’
- German economic developments
- ‘Too big to fail’ in times of Covid-19
- Reopening India’s economy
- Covid-19 and the economy: A view from California
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.