OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on negative interest rates, Chinese banks’ cross-border activities, and decadent Brexit.
Articles and other items referenced:
- UK negative rates could do more harm than good
- Chinese banks’ global footprints
- Covid-19 and the ‘decadent Brexit’ hypothesis
- Worldwide insurance heading for shake-up
- European response to Covid-19
- Implications of monetary and fiscal policies on investment markets
- Economic and financial trends in Latin America
- Markets and their supervision in times of Covid-19
- Overcoming debt crisis in emerging markets
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.