In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF’s weekly roundup of news and analysis, Senior Editor Julian Frazer looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on US President Donald Trump’s isolationist tendencies, the pressures facing incoming ECB President Christine Lagarde, and the complexities of central bank communications. To receive our newsletters, visit https://thinktank.omfif.org/subscribe.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Trump hastens advent of multipolar world
- Lagarde’s communications challenge
- Politics, manipulation and credibility
- Podcast with Libra co-creator Christian Catalini
- Tara Rice on challenges to traditional banking
- 90th anniversary of the Bank of China’s London branch
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.