In this episode of Synopsis, OMFIF Subeditor Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, on monetary policy-makers’ response to coronavirus.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Looking beyond unpredictability
- Beyond swap lines
- Lagarde’s ‘whatever it takes moment’
- Time to pull the G20 fire bell
- Why the Fed must do more
- Investing in digital infrastructure
- Resiliency in Japan’s monetary policy
- UK ‘bridge’ back to normality
- Discussion with Claudio Borghi
- Italy’s economic position
- Outlook for Italian industry
- The US economy and challenges in regulation
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.