Fed week: The economics of artificial intelligence and machine learning
• The increasingly important role artificial intelligence and machine learning are playing in everyday life and across different economic activities.
• Role in day-to-day operations and the real economy, financial services and economic stability
• Regulatory challenges and the factors regulators, policy-makers and economic actors must consider to adjust to a changing economy
• Macroeconomic developments and the transformation of financial systems
• The economics of artificial intelligence technology
Simon Freyaldenhoven, Research Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Maximilian Kasy, Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Oxford University
Nitin Gaur, Director, Digital Asset Labs, IBM
10:00-11:00 (New York)
This meeting will be recorded and will be available on OMFIF On Demand.