OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on central bank independence, how to escape a recession, and measuring debt sustainability.
Articles and other items referenced:
- End of myth of ‘independent’ central banks
- The misnomer of central bank ‘independence’
- Global financial stability overview
- How to escape a recession
- Demystifying debt dynamics
- Bank of England communications – Engaging, educating and building trust
- German economic outlook and Covid-19 response
- Ensuring capacity for recovery through sustainable development bonds
- Hungary’s response to Covid-19
- Infrastructure investments in India
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.