OMFIF’s Julie Levy-Abegnoli looks back over some of the most recent articles published on the OMFIF website, including those on the Franco-German proposal for a €500bn recovery fund, the impact of Covid-19 on real estate markets, the outlook for this decade, and the return of German government borrowing.
Articles and other items referenced:
- Franco-German fund move amid ECB manoeuvring
- Covid’s impact on real estate
- Markets should pay heed
- Asia Pacific regional economic outlook
- Refinancing the German crisis measures
- Future of the euro area
- Global trade during the economic slowdown
- Japan Financial Services Agency perspectives on Covid-19
Music: Hey Mercy by Pierce Murphy is licensed under an Attribution License.