These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) relate to the OMFIF (‘Company’) agreement (‘Agreement’) provided by your relationship manager. Please read the Terms carefully before signing the Agreement. Your access to and use of Company services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with the Terms, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- The Terms of your Agreement are confidential.
- The Agreement, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Agreement or its formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and adjudicated by the courts of England.
- Payment is due within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Payments shall not be refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to the termination of the Agreement. All payments are non-irrevocable, non-creditable and non-transferrable.
Intellectual property and data handling
- Intellectual Property (‘IP’) means any and all of the following in any jurisdiction throughout the world:
- Report content, analysis methodology and confidential know-how
- Trademarks and service marks, designs and symbols, names and images including all applications and registrations
- Websites and domain names
- Each party will retain exclusive interest in and ownership of its IP existing prior to the Agreement or developed outside the scope of the Agreement.
- Any IP developed by the Company in connection with its work on any deliverables contained within the Agreement is and will remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
- Nothing in the Agreement will function to transfer any IP rights to the other party.
- The Company will process personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements directly applicable to the provision of the service outlined in the Agreement. There should be no expectation that the Company will share customer data.
Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Those entering into an Agreement with the Company must comply with the Company Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Those entering into an Agreement with the Company must comply with the Company Handling Information Policy.
- Copies of these documents will be provided by your relationship manager and additional copies can be supplied at any time upon request.
A copy of these terms will be emailed to you when the signed Agreement is received by your relationship manager.