OMFIF’s Katie-Ann Wilson and Bhavin Patel discuss the forthcoming DMI Journal and offer a sneak peek into what you can expect at the DMI’s inaugural Symposium on the 28-29 April. The Journal covers the latest developments in the payment space, insights from the Bank of England’s real-time gross settlement team, and the move from competition to co-opetition between fintechs and central banks.
The Symposium hosts discussions on many topical issues, from central bank digital currency and stablecoins to legal and regulatory requirements, and the future of digital currencies. We are delighted to announce some of the headline speakers:
- Denis Beau, Deputy Governor, Banque de France
- John Rolle, Governor, Central Bank of the Bahamas
- Raj Dhamodharan, Executive Vice-President, Blockchain, Digital Asset Products and Digital Partnerships, Mastercard
- Christian Catalini, Chief Economist, Diem Association
- Ed Bowles, Director of Public Policy, Facebook Financial