Gender Balance Index launch Europe
OMFIF publishes the Gender Balance Index 2018, which tracks the presence of men and women among senior staff at central banks, public pension funds and sovereign funds.
The launch includes a keynote presentation and panel discussion focused on the findings of OMFIF’s research and the importance of female representation in decision-making roles in global public investment institutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Catherine Bradley, board member at the UK Financial Conduct Authority
- Michael Beraha, managing director, general manager and country head at BNY Mellon
- Danae Kyriakopoulou, Chief Economist and Head of Research, OMFIF
- Marc-Olivier Strauss-Kahn, director general of economics and international relations, Banque de France
- Jorgovanka Tabaković, governor, National Bank of Serbia
- Anna Trzecińska, deputy president of Narodowy Bank Polski
- Yvonne Tsikata, vice-president and corporate secretary at the World Bank Group
The panel discussion will be moderated by Nejra Ćehić, TV reporter and radio anchor at Bloomberg.
Registration closes on 7 March
The High Commission of Australia,
Strand, London WC2B 4LA