Briefing: Economic fallout from Covid-19
Three months ago, global growth prospects were subdued. The pandemic has since choked economic activity worldwide. Against the backdrop of re-escalating US-China frictions, lingering uncertainties over the UK’s future relationship with the European Union, and US presidential elections months away, the Singaporean British Chamber of Commerce and OMFIF convene an economic briefing on the economic fallout from Covid-19.
- Lord Norman Lamont, former Chancellor of the Exchequer in the UK under John Major from 1990 to 1993
- Sam Myers, Deputy Trade Commissioner Southeast Asia, British High Commission
- David Marsh, Chairman of OMFIF
- David Mann, Global Chief Economist at Standard Chartered Bank
- Maximillian G. Lin, EM Asia Strategist at NatWest Markets
- Rob Carnell, Chief Economist & Head of Research for Asia Pacific at ING Bank
- Li Cui, Chief Economist & Head of Research at China Construction Bank International
This event is a webinar and the link to this online event will be issued to attendees the day before the event.