OMFIF and DZ BANK hold their eighth joint IMF breakfast panel discussion, which concentrates on priorities in the development of sustainable capital markets and green bond issuance. The meeting will bring together perspectives from central banks, sovereign funds and international financial institutions, as well as private sector market participants.
- Ignazio Angeloni, Member of the Supervisory Board, European Central Bank (2014-2019)
- John Berrigan, Deputy Director General, Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union, European Commission
- Frank Elderson, Member of Governing Board, De Nederlandsche Bank; Chair, Central Banks and Supervisors Network for Greening the Financial System
- Javier Guzman Calafell, Deputy Governor, Banco de Mexico
- Eila Kreivi, Director and Head of Capital Markets Department, European Investment Bank
- Joachim Nagel, Member of the Executive Board, KfW Development Bank