- Solving interoperability and financial inclusion challenge
- Will DLT platforms come to dominate exchange mechanisms?
- Payment stablecoins and implications for economic sanctions
- Distinguishing between stablecoins, tokenised deposits and CBDCs
- Implications for liquidity and risk
Antoine Martin, Senior Vice-President, Research and Statistics, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Christian Catalini, Founder, MIT Cryptoeconomics Lab and Research Scientist, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Duncan Fitzgerald, Financial Services Risk and Reg and Crypto partner, PwC Hong Kong and China
Anastasia Raissis, Director, Worldwide Financial Risk & Economic Development, Amazon Web Services
Moderator: Lewis McLellan, Editor, Digital Monetary Institute, OMFIF
Catch up with more DMI symposium sessions here.