MNB-OMFIF Financial stability conference 2022
This conference jointly hosted by Magyar Nemzeti Bank and OMFIF brings together policy-makers from across public institutions, the private sector and researchers from around the world to provide insights on financial stability. Across five sessions over two days, featuring keynote lectures, roundtables and presentations, the conference will cover:
- Outlook for macroprudential policy and the post-Covid-19 financial landscape
- Impact of central bank digital currencies on financial intermediation, financial stability and the wider economy
- Advances in macroprudential and system-wide stress testing, contagion analysis and application for macroprudential measure calibration
- Sustainable finance and implications of climate change in financial risk analysis
- Bank business model transformation and financial stability consequences
The latest agenda and further details, including the call for papers are now available.
Tobias Adrian, financial counsellor and director, monetary and capital markets department, International Monetary Fund.
Day one, 26 May 2022: 09:30-17:30 (Budapest/CEST)
Day two, 27 May 2022: 10:00-17:10 (Budapest/CEST)
The conference will be held in hybrid format, with a limited number of places available to attend in-person at MNB headquarters in Budapest.
In partnership with: