Investing for a sustainable future – The search for sustainable long-term investment returns in Asia
OMFIF convenes a panel of experts to review the search for long term sustainable investment returns in Asia.
Topics include demographic trends, expanding intra-Asian investment, attracting investment flows from high growth and mature economies, expanding local currency bonds for infrastructure investment and assessing ESG-related opportunities and the need for sustainable long-term investment returns to support growing urbanisation and trade.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister, National Development Planning of Indonesia
- Jingdong Hua, Vice President & Treasurer, International Finance Corporation
- Ingrid van Wees, Vice President, Asian Development Bank
- Wencai Zhang, Vice President, Asian Development Bank
- Xian Zhu, Vice President, New Development Bank
Registration closes on 3 May
17 ADB Ave
Pasig, Metro Manila