Join us in London on 15-16 May 2024 for a hybrid event, with attendees from 140 central banks and digital financial experts. This is your opportunity to connect with the industry’s brightest minds, examine critical questions related to technology applications, and drive the industry towards action.
The Summit’s agenda is carefully curated to explore the distribution and use cases of retail and wholesale central bank digital currencies, deposits, capital markets, cross-border payments, and domestic interoperability.
Be part of the discussion about the most important issues in digital finance and make lasting connections with the key stakeholders. Register now to secure your spot at the Digital Money Summit 2024.
Summit at a glance
- Two-day Summit– join in-person in London, or virtually from around the world
- 40+ speakers from OMFIF’s global community of public and private sector representatives
- 200 in-person attendees, 1500+ virtual attendees drawn from central banks, institutional investors, banks and technology providers
- Public panels and presentations
- Exhibition stand area; open forums; bilateral meetings
- Private dinner 14 May in London with policy-makers for superior DMI members
Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) from trials to implementation
The future of cross border payments
Beyond the crypto winter- regulating the global crypto landscape
The new frontier – fully digital capital markets
The role of blockchain in the payments revolution
AI and deep learning technologies
Become a partner in 2024
OMFIF’s DMI Summit provides an excellent platform for sponsors, to showcase expertise and display leadership in their field, speaking to a global audience of public and private sector representatives. Furthermore sponsors of the Summit can engage with attendees in bespoke virtual exhibition stands, and interact directly with speakers in private roundtables held during the conference.
Reasons to partner with the Summit:
- Receive insights into retail and wholesale central bank digital currency learnings from trailblazers including the People’s Bank of China, Banque de France, US Securities and Exchange Commission and Bank of Thailand
- Showcase innovative concepts, technologies and research to help the industry tackle challenges
- Enhance your organisation’s profile as a leader in the research and development of CBDCs
- Build business relationships and expand your network with world’s foremost members of the digital money community
If you would like to discuss DMI Summit partnership opportunities please contact Folusho Olutosin at firstname.lastname@example.org