OMFIF convenes a discussion on Monetary Policy and Global Capital Markets. Speakers include:
- Charles Goodhart, Emeritus Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science; former member, Monetary Policy Committee, Bank of England
- Vittorio Grilli, Chairman Corporate and Investment Bank, EMEA, J.P. Morgan; Former Italian Minister of Economy and Finances
- Miroslav Singer, Director of Institutional Affairs and Chief Economist, Generali Group
- Ernst Welteke, Former President, Deutsche Bundesbank
- Exit strategies from unconventional monetary policy
- Global financial markets
- Dynamics of European integration in a post-Brexit world
- Greece’s recovery and roadmap to return to European normality
The event marks the launch of latest book by the deputy governor of the Bank of Greece, John Mourmouras.
Each attendee will receive a free copy of Deputy Governor Mourmouras' book.