A seminar and book launch of 'Six Days in September: Black Wednesday, Brexit and the making of Europe' by William Keegan, David Marsh and Richard Roberts. This is the fifth publication from OMFIF Press. The discussion will focus on the lessons of the 1992 ERM crisis for Britain, Europe and the world.
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz, Governor, Bank Negara Malaysia (2000-16)
- Lord (Terry) Burns, Permanent Secretary, HM Treasury (1991-98)
- Jacques de Larosière, Managing Director, IMF (1978-87); Governor, Banque de France (1987-93); President, EBRD (1993-98)
- Sir Tom Scholar, Permanent Secretary, HM Treasury
- Sir Paul Tucker, Deputy Governor, Bank of England (2009-13), Private Secretary to the Governor of Bank of England (1989-92)
10-11 Carlton House Terrace
St James, London, SW1Y 5AH