With evermore actors and forces influencing financial activities, policy-makers and market participants must consider a multiplicity of factors in their decision-making, from the changed regulatory landscape to technological disruption and climate change. This seminar, convened by OMFIF and Mazars USA, focuses on priorities and challenges in financial regulation. The meeting is designed to attract participants from regulatory and supervisory bodies, public sector officials, private sector participants and policy experts. The aim of the forum is to examine best practice, promote higher standards and achieve interactive dialogue.
- Jeff Bandman, Founder, Bandman Advisors; Fintech Adviser, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2015 – 17)
- Stijn Claessens, Head of Financial Stability Policy; Deputy Head of the Monetary and Economic Department, Bank for International Settlements
- Linda Jeng, Senior Fellow and Adjunct Professor, Georgetown University; Chief of Staff for Risk, Surveillance and Data, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve (2016-19)
- Tom Mutton, Director of Fintech, Bank of England
- Kevin Piccoli, Deputy Director, Office of International Affairs, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Craig Swan, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Bermuda Monetary Authority