Leading US funds are accelerating their sustainable investment policies, report from OMFIF and Mazars finds
Forward-thinking asset managers in the US are accelerating their ESG credentials at pace, incorporating the sustainable lens across their portfolios. They can and want to do more – but they need better data, engagement from regulators and more clients to join them on the journey, according to a report published by OMFIF and Mazars.
‘ESG and US asset management: the future is now’ features interviews with ESG specialists at some of the world’s most influential asset managers. It finds that some big US funds were late to incorporate ESG policies. But as institutional investors increasingly recognise the potential in ESG, asset management is undergoing a sea change in:
- Evolving ESG approaches
- The growth in initiatives around data, metrics and standards
- The US regulatory landscape in relation to the rest of the world
- The explosion of client and consultant demand for information regarding firms’ ESG approaches
- Firms’ efforts to reduce their own carbon footprints
- The importance of social and governance in ESG
- How new opportunities and new technologies are impacting ESG processes.
Enter your details to download a copy of the report
In partnership with: